Re: compost

wow .. sounds like really good deals !

But unfortunately, I'm living in Melbourne Australia where the comics scene is
in the dumps. The few comic shops here don't really carry much Groo stuff not to
mention back issues. And, there's really almost nothing in the way of comic
conventions.

So the only way I can get hold of Groo back issues is through the Net, which
will probably carry much inflated prices in addition to the expensive shipping
costs. <sigh>

bennido aka kool kat

"Eric Chun" <ericchun@hotmail.com> on 01/03/2000 12:43:11 PM