Re: RE: GROO SERIES

In a message dated 2/29/0 8:30:20 PM, dweezil33@hotmail.com writes:

>Well, you can always make a round robin "fanfic" groop story out of it.
> Fan
>stories are legally protected, I think, as long as they're listed as such
>
>(with respect to the copyrights and as long as no money is attempted to
>be
>made off of it).

When we decided to do our two Groo Round Robin stories, I made sure I emailed
Mark privately and got his permission first. If you check out our Round Robin
Page, you'll notice legal disclaimers out the wazoo that I also had Mark
approve, that mainly promises something to the effect "this is a piece of fan
fiction, we promise not to make money on it" (in more flowery verbiage).

Check us out at:

http://www.angelfire.com/ma/groop2/

<A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/ma/groop2/";>Groop Round Robin Stories</A>

The ending to Round Robin Two will be posted shortly!!!

-Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy