Re: Groo Cameos

In a message dated 2/29/0 10:18:16 PM, "Benny_Ng"@splwg.com writes:

>On another point, I find Usagi an entertaining comic and I would start
>collecting if not for the fact that there is no color. To me, colors are
>an
>essential part of the comic reading experience as it really adds life to
>the
>characters.

Pleasepleaseplease just TRY ONE! Forget that it's black & white and just READ
IT! Either you'll find it thoroughly intelligent and entertaining, or you
won't. But skipping it because it's b&w would be like only watching the
colorized version of Casablanca! They're both rich enough in flavor that they
don't NEED to be colorized!

-Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy