Re: Usagi action figure

Dieter Opfer wrote:
> No but my local comic shop just got a Usagi cold cast statue. It's
> going to be mine at $195 AUD.
> PS The Thorne (from Bone) statue is about the same size but dearer
> at $295 AUD. It's at these moments that I envy you your $99 US price
> tags for these things.

And the Groo statue that's been sitting in my local comic shop for the
last year or two actually got reduced the other day.  It's only $250
now, instead of the $295 it has been...

Still far more than I'm going to spend though.  I guess I'm just not
dessesbo enough...

Later,
Denis.
--
Denis Hackney - http://members.optusnet.com.au/~dhackney/
  I was looking back to see if you were looking back at me