AUTOGRAPHS!

Mark/Sergio!  Thanks very much for allowing us to send in issues of Groo
for autographing!  That would be GROOvy indeed!!   Does this apply to
Groop members who live outside the States too?  SASE's can be a problem,
but I'd love to get some copies auto'd by you wonderful and creative
people!

I'm a renewed Groo fan and I'm only just beginning my collection
(AGAIN).  I love it!!

Trish (goalielover)