Re: AUTOGRAPHS!

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:01:26 -0500, tricia@radiocbs.com wrote:

>Mark/Sergio!  Thanks very much for allowing us to send in issues of Groo
>for autographing!  That would be GROOvy indeed!!   Does this apply to
>Groop members who live outside the States too?  SASE's can be a problem,
>but I'd love to get some copies auto'd by you wonderful and creative
>people!

ME: I really don't like dealing with foreign postage so I would prefer
if you find someone in the U.S. who can act as intermediary.  Get them
to send the book to us and then back to you.

If you absolutely can't find anyone to do that, send the book to me
with one of those international reply coupons... but prepare for a
long wait.

Mark Evanier - PMB 303 - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036