Groo sales

I don't know about your comic shops, but mine (Keith's Comics in Dallas)
does a little subscription thing, where the regular customers each have a
box. They keep a list of what we want (mine is Groo and anything Aragones)
and make sure they order it for me when it comes out. Then when I go in
(which is quite irregularly) it's there in my box, they hand it to me, I
pay them and we're all happy. Maybe you should talk to your comic shop. It
assures them that I will shop for comics in their store.

Glorko
(Happy Zoltronian New Year!)

Don't take life too serious; it ain't nohow permanent.
                        -Walt Kelly