Re: Groo doesn't "sell well"...

--- Mo orst <m00rst@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On the other hand, how many of us are loyal to a single comic shop?

I have to chime in here with a bit of hope. The comic shop I frequent,
the only one I frequent, is run by a guy named Dick who does it because
he loves comic books. And not just the comics put out by the major
companies, but independents, even small ones as well. If something
comes in he thinks you might like, but isn't on your hold list he'll
hold a copy for you to peruse. And he nearly always orders enough
copies of Sergio and Mark's stuff to go around. So there are some shop
owners out there you aren't just trying to make a buck, but also trying
to spread enjoyment of the medium.

=====
Jason Wade