Re: Groo doesn't "sell well"...

Jason Wade wrote:
> So there are some shop owners out there you aren't just trying to
> make a buck, but also trying to spread enjoyment of the medium.

Yes, but the problem there is that some of the shop owners out there
not just trying to make a buck don't end up making enough bucks to
keep their store open.  This has just happened to the shop I bought my
Groo from.  However, the very large music/comic shop across the street
from this shop is still open and selling comics, even though they
don't care anywhere near as much about the comics or their readers.

>From the "Sad But True" Files,
Denis.
--
Denis Hackney - http://members.optusnet.com.au/~dhackney/
  I was looking back to see if you were looking back at me