RE: Usagi Summary

And, thanks to Stan Sakai's awesome tales, I won a bet during Who Wants
To Be a Millionaire  (Should be Who Wants Cheese Dip) when the question
was "What is the name of the sash around a Kimono?" and I correctly knew
it to be an Obi from my readings of Usagi.

Also a slight correction to SUDS biblio of Usagi.  There are actually
two mini-series of a futuristic Usagi.  He also turned up a few times in
TMNT.  And my favorite cover (to tie it back to this list) is the issue
where they are at a kite flying exhibition and one of the kites has
Sergio as a Samurai.

Jeff "Insert funny name here" K
     -- "Oh boy is this great!!!"
                           --Flounder