RE: Oh no, Suds is being serious!

sorry, suds!
when most people join the list, their first message
is, "who are you people, and what the hell is Groo!
Unsubscribe me!!" (in Portugese) The rest of 'em
usually don't know that Mark is subscribed &
automatically ignores story ideas, so i was just
trying to let ya know. I didn't recognize your post as
the hilarious comedy piece it was intended to be,
sorry!

--- "Sudilovsky, Ariel" <ASudilov@Calfee.com> wrote:

> you do realize, of course, that your idea will never
> see print now that you've submitted an unsolicited
> plot concept to Mark?
>
> ---->Really, darn I didn't know that!

=====
Chad M. Riden