Unofficial Groo List

Benny Ng wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> Is The Official Unofficial Groo List posted anywhere on the net ? If it is, then
> you can just keep updating a central copy instead of sending it again every time
> there's a change or a newbie requests it.

Nate's (& whoever's) arguments not withstanding, another benefit to
using onelist/egroups is a public file area that Gary can store the List
in for anyone/everyone to download. Mark (and a few like Vaughn) had
asked for digests a while back, so this sounds like the right time.
Josh? What do you think? This is your list, and we'll all obviously go
with it whichever way you decide.

Kevin