Re: Is there a digest version of the list?

In a message dated 3/2/0 10:21:17 AM, facabo@prodigy.net.mx writes:

>I'm begining to get a lot of groo mail is there a digest version of the
>list?

Sorry, no digest.

We're going through a period right now that happens every once in a while
that I refer to as a MAILSTROM. Due in part to Mark's nod to The Groop in
GrooGrams, our usual average of 10-20 posts a day is getting to be more like
40-50 a day.

I love the occasional Mailstrom, but I know many of you don't. Be patient,
things'll settle down soon.

By the way, WELCOME NEWBIES AND LURKERS!!!

-Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy