Re: M.E. polls the Groop

On Fri, 03 Mar 2000 12:15:08 +0100, Joe <oddman@hyperisland.se> wrote:

>Would these multi-ussie stories then be left out of the a-z volumes? If
>so, that could confuse some people. "Heeeey...I thought issue #blah came
>after this...?"

ME: As we continue the "alphabet" volumes, we're going to have to
start rearranging issues a bit anyway.  For instance, THE GROO KINGDOM
will reprint #41, 42, 43 and 46.  Then, THE GROO LIBRARY will reprint
#44, 45, 47 and 48.  So if we put, say, the Thaiis issues in their own
collection, we'd skip them when we came to those in sequence.

The thing I perhaps didn't make clear is that, if we continue to
reprint four per book, the four-issue Thaiis story will be in one
volume anyway.  We'd rearrange the order to make it come out that way.
The only real question is whether we'd name it as one of the alphabet
volumes or call it GROO: THE THAIIS SAGA or something like that.

Mark Evanier - PMB 303 - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036