Re: M.E. polls the Groop

Mark Evanier wrote:

> 1. Do you have any reason to not like this idea?

No rational ones. :) Seriously though, it makes perfect sense.

> 2. Which story-arcs from Epic/Marvel would you most like to see in
> this format?

Wager of the Gods (is it really "War" of the Gods??? as you said?) is
the one that pops to mind first. I'd also love to see #100 "done up" at
some point in the future. I usually hate alt. covers, gimicks, etc., but
that would be a VERY nice project literacy US special or something like
that. #100 was truly a special issue. Even more meat & potatoes than
usual...not just fluff. Anyway, maybe get 2 or 3 other folks together
(Usagi jumps to mind)...maybe even a "Dark Horse" project literacy
project?

In any case, Mark, as you know: we love 'em all. Keep turning them out &
we'll keep buying them.

Kevin