RE: M.E. polls the Groop

This suggestion is legitimate, I'm not just trying to hack off those of
us who buy anything with a Groo on it, in it, or near it.

I'd suggest doing the four-issue story arcs separate from the alphabet
books AND as part of the run of alphabet books.  That way, those people
working on learning their alphabet can still put them in order, and
those people that haven't started with A can still see a new TPB of Groo
that is a self contained book.  If you get things like Thaais out now,
then by the time it comes up in the alphabet (different cover, maybe
foil), we'll probably have forgotten about it anyway.

Jeff "Oh Look, a new TPB of Groo!...When did they write this?!?" K
     -- "Oh boy is this great!!!"
                           --Flounder