Re: M.E. polls the Groop

1) No, I like this idea.

2) I think between issues 48 to like the end 120 - there many 3-4 run stories.
I think it would be cool to collect all these into mini-books. There was the
war of the gods and Thaiis (or spelled Thaais?) and the mini series near
issue 50 with the return of Chakaal. And I think there was one with Rufferto
for a few issues. I think it would be cool over all to put these all into related
books.

--Ken