Re: M.E. polls the Groop

ME: As we continue the "alphabet" volumes, we're going to have to
start rearranging issues a bit anyway.  For instance, THE GROO KINGDOM
will reprint #41, 42, 43 and 46.  Then, THE GROO LIBRARY will reprint
#44, 45, 47 and 48.  So if we put, say, the Thaiis issues in their own
collection, we'd skip them when we came to those in sequence.

The thing I perhaps didn't make clear is that, if we continue to
reprint four per book, the four-issue Thaiis story will be in one
volume anyway.  We'd rearrange the order to make it come out that way.
The only real question is whether we'd name it as one of the alphabet
volumes or call it GROO: THE THAIIS SAGA or something like that.

This works also. If you're keeping with the Alphabet Theme, why not just rearrange the issue number so that no 4 issue story arcs are split up? This honestly seems to make the most sense to me... and seems very Groo-ish.