RE: New Merchandise

Jennifer:  Terrific Groo action figure ideas!!  Those would be amazing
indeed.  HINT HINT HINT Mark and Sergio!

Mark:  I'd always thought your name was pronouced - Ehh-vahn-yay, sort
of Frenchie you know?

Goalielover

PS.  I'm off to get #2, 3, 4 of the first Dark Horse miniseries tonight!
Unfortunately that particular shop (closest to home) does not carry the
new issues - have to order them specially.  That sucks.  Ah well - at
least I can get ahold of a few back issues.

PPS.  Any opinions of the best type of comic book protection? ie.
type/brand of bags and backings vs. rigid holders, box storage etc etc??