Groo

Well guys im off on a holiday down to sydney here in Australia with $300 bucks in my hands hoping to find my self the 50 issues of groo I need to complete the entire set. mind you all those issues are from the marvel line. I have everything else. so wish me luck.

buy the way ill be trying to see if I can scan the scetch card my friend ownes so that you guys can take a look at the picture on it..I was wondering if every scetch card had a different character..well actually I kinda already know that but well...im insane and I was breed on groo comics.

Signup for your FREE QuakeMail account at http://www.quakemail.com.

Use Website builder to create your own free Website at http://WebsiteGoto.com.