Re: M.E. polls the Groop

--- Mark Evanier <me@evanier.com> wrote:
> 1. Do you have any reason to not like this idea?

Well after much back and forth thanks to everyone else's opinions, I'd
have to say I'd prefer to see any four issue storylines (Thaiis, Wager
of Gods, Man of the People, etc.) reprinted as seperate volumes, with
the Alphabet books continuing in sequence and excluding those stories.

Unless of course including the four issue stories would push the series
past "The Groo Zenana" (yes I had to get the dictionary out for that),
then they should be included just because of how fitting it would be
for the Groo Alphabet run to run out of Alphabet.

> 2. Which story-arcs from Epic/Marvel would you most like to see in
> this format?

Uh, didn't you read what I said above? Man, some people have such short
attention...oooh a butterfly.

=====
Jason Wade