Round Robin, finished at last!

Hey all

Gary "Dessesbo" Groosmann finished off our second
Round Robin story in true Groo fashion, with lots of
mindless mayhem, deliberate destruction and wanton,
um, wibaldwy.

Go check it out!

http://www.angelfire.com/ma/groop2/index.html

And let me ask something, just out of curiosity....is
anyone interested in a third Round Robin story,
sometime in the future?  Not anytime soon, of course,
but at some point?  I know I had fun with this one,
and am just curious if there's interest in trying to
revive this at some point.

Either way, enjoy the two stories we've wrought to
date...

-- A2SG, if my wrought is wrinkled, do I use a wrought
ir...uh, never mind...