Re: M.E. polls the Groop

--- Mark Evanier <me@evanier.com> wrote:

> 1. Do you have any reason to not like this idea?

I like this idea.  Like Azamin said, you'll run out of
letters actually if you DON'T do this.

> 2. Which story-arcs from Epic/Marvel would you most
> like to see in
> this format?

Wager of the Gods
Legend of Thaiis
Man of the People

Those are the three main ones.  If ya'll wanted to
make it all nice and tidy, you're probably going to
have to do the Chakaal storyline that centered around
#50.  The only problem is that it's a two parter,
followed by three stand alone issues, but they are all
connected together.  I guess you could put the final
stand alone issue in an alphabet TPB.

I'm afraid that the "Chakaal" TPB would lack a sense
of closure, but I could be mistaken.  I'm sure it
would work out, and I'd buy it anyways :)

Jacob S.