Re: M.E. polls the Groop

1. Do you have any reason to not like this idea?

At first I opposed this idea because it would disrupt the original order--but I will buy the trades no matter what. The whole idea is more acceptable when it is pointed out that there are not enough letters in the alphabet to cover all the books in their original order.

2. Which story-arcs from Epic/Marvel would you most like to see in
this format?

Any story arc which is told in 4 or more parts.

Finn