Re: M.E. polls the Groop

I guess you could put the final
stand alone issue in an alphabet TPB.

I'm afraid that the "Chakaal" TPB would lack a sense
of closure, but I could be mistaken.  I'm sure it
would work out, and I'd buy it anyways :)

What if the Chakaal TPB had all 5 issues? That way it would have the necessary closure, and it'd be a nice 'fatty'. Then to solve this, they could fill in the space when they get to the 3-part story of "The Sceptor Of King Cetro" (#73-#75). They can do this by tacking on the stories from Wizard 78, DHP Jr, and any other short stuff they come up with by then... or maybe even an original tale.

-Al