Re: M.E. polls the Groop

I sometimes forget that I'm better off reading all of my posts before sending
out responses, but in this case, with 67 messages waiting to be read (and I
always read them all), I'm gonna go ahead and respond to Mark's query before
seeing how the rest of you answered:

In a message dated 3/3/0 2:00:48 AM, me@evanier.com writes:

>1. Do you have any reason to not like this idea?

Any reason to DISLIKE the idea? Nope, none. However, I do prefer the current
system for collecting the series, with necessary adjustments for multipart
stories. I can see the benefit of taking something like WAGER OF THE GODS out
of the sequence and collecting it as a graphic novel, and wouldn't be AGAINST
doing it. I just kind of like the current system, that's all.

>2. Which story-arcs from Epic/Marvel would you most like to see in
>this format?

Actually, even though they've already been reissued, I think the first Great
Wizard story arc and the follow-up seen in Groo Inferno would work well
published together; realistically the second half was too recently published
in Inferno's to be doable.

-Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy