Re: Visit to Dark Horse

I think it should alright this time, becoz DH did the smart thing and printed
with Rufferto in the title.
And you know that if Rufferto is around , the ship never sinks.

bennido aka kool kat

Yeah... it sounds like they have a nice ship afloat.  Too bad they took Groo
aboard.  You know it can only mean one thing.

-Al