International Groo Issues

Not trying to compete with Gary, but I am trying to locate some issues
of Groo from other countries.  Have been collecting Groo since the
original issue {my first comic book ever} and would like to obtain some
issue of the "Wanderer" in other languages.  If there is anyone with any
information to help me, please respond with contact information.  I have
only seen 2 issues of Groo in Spanish {I think} and have not located any
issues in Dallas.  Thank you for your help.