Re[2]: Groo Sketch Card on Ebay

>Go sell your unique signed Sergio card Mr.Profit, but dont moralize >over it; and I hope that the few dollars you'll recieve will feel real >bad in your greedy pocket.
>
>Dont sell art if you've not bought it!
>
>Oskar.

Your post attaching Jason was highly uncalled for and inaccurate, Oskar.

You state "Don't sell art it you've not bought it".  That makes no sense in this situation since Jason DID buy the art (after all, he was the one that bought the pack the card was pulled from).  Therefore, he has EVERY right to sell it and I wish him the best in his auction.

Perhaps you should heed your own advice about moralizing over an issue, Oskar.

Mike S.