Other Aragones/Evanier Creations

In a message dated 3/6/00 10:41:37 AM, tricia@radiocbs.com writes:

<< Hi Groop!
I was just perusing issue #4 of the first Dark Horse Groo miniseries and
I noticed an ad for The BOOGEYMAN by Aragones and Evanier.  Can anyone
tell me more about this comic and how many issues were available
(Mark?).  Also.......I'm interested in knowing about any other comics
created by Aragones and Evanier.

THANKS!  Goalielover >>

    They've done several other comics together; my favorite is probably
FANBOY, done a year or so ago for DC and featuring a high-school comics fan
with Walter Mitty-style fantasies of being his favorite (DC) heroes. The
fantasy sequences were drawn by the classic artists for those characters (in
one issue, when Finster imagined himself as Robin, he fought alongside a
Batman successively drawn by Dick Sprang, Jim Mooney, Joe Giella, Neal Adams,
Frank Miller, and Bruce Timm), the "real" world by Sergio.

    They also did THE MIGHTY MAGNOR (an alien who became a super-hero,
despite being completely ignorant of Earth customs) and several one-shot
parodies including SERGIO ARAGONES DESTROYS DC, SERGIO ARAGONES MASSACRES
MARVEL, and SERGIO ARAGONES SMASHES STAR WARS. (Surprisingly, despite his
more recent publishers, we have yet to see SERGIO ARAGONES IMPLODES IMAGE or
SERGIO ARAGONES DEVASTATES DARK HORSE...hint, hint!)

Rich