Re: ARAGONES & EVANIER's OTHER STUFF!

BOOGEYMAN was a series of spooky (but very funny) comics where villains
have scary and appropriate things done to them.  There is a TPB of the
series available; you should be able to order it.

Other comics?  Well, Sergio does a lot of work in MAD Magazine.  Evanier
does a LOT of extra stuff (he's in the credits on the "Garfield" cartoon
show).  A couple recent one-offs they did together (all of which I
missed) included a six-issue series of funny sketches w/out words and two
separate comics entitled "Blair Which?" (a parody of the Blair Witch
film) and Sergio Stomps Star Wars.  I think you can imagine what that was
about.  I didn't get mine, all the Star Wars fans here snapped them up in
seconds.

Jennifer