Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Groo Sketch Card on Ebay

Errm ... did i err ? ... okay, I stand corrected ... apologies to Jason ...

As for Groo stuff in general, if it wasn't for people like Jason who are putting
the rare Groo stuff up for sale (for whatever reason), I would probably never
get to own any Groo memorabilia.

Thanks for sharing ....

bennido aka kool kat