(no.2) Re: My response to Ozkhaar

I did miss something.

What really made me upset whas that Jason send the Groop a letter telling us that he would sell the card. For there have been some earlier reactions over Sergioartselling, mostly led by our own suppreme patriarch of all grooism and dipping; GG (then, we made sellers taking their auctions back which was good).
I dont think Jasons question/warning/early apologee/whatever, makes his selling less bad. What he did was asking us not to be mad at him for selling his free Sergiodrawing for alot of money, since he knew we dislike such capitalism.

/Oskar.