Re: My response to Ozkhaar

>Otherwise Im also in for all the kisses and laughter but one have to have
>the right of beeing angry sometimes.

~~~ Yes, but your reasons for argument are totally unfounded.  And being an
artist I can tell you this:  If my art was being sold on Ebay and could
fetch a few hundred bucks, I'd feel pretty secure that I'm doing good work
and in demand too.

True Sergio doesn't see a penny from sales like this, and I despise the
scumbags who do it for greed, but our friend in question needs this money
to live.  He stated he wouldn't sell it otherwise.  That is a completely
justified reason.

~Nate
Piekos Arts Design ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics