Re: My response to Ozkhaar

----------
Hi Groop,

I've been silently lurking for months now, but I feel compelled to speak up
about the current matter.  First off, Lets please revert back to the
pleasant funny groo messages, and secondly, although I can't see myself
paying a bunch for a sketch card (which I would love to have) I'm glad that
after all of the years that sergio and mark have been publishing groo, some
of the items that they created, especially the rarer ones are worth
something, if not to everyone, then at least to those who worship groo and
his creators. I think it speaks highly of Sergio and Mark.  Mulch, cheese
dip, Arfetto, Chakkal, dessesbo, etc.     -BassClef2000