BassClef2000

In a message dated 3/7/0 1:08:19 PM, am338@is6.nyu.edu (BASSCLEF2000) writes:

>Hi Groop,
>
>I've been silently lurking for months now, but I feel compelled to speak
>up about the current matter.  First off, Lets please revert back to the
>pleasant funny groo messages...

IT WORKED! IT WORKED! IT WORKED!

I TOLD YOU IT WOULD WORK!!!

HAHAAA!!! BASSCLEF2000, your days of silently lurking are over!!!

Thanks Ozkhaar, Jason and everyone else who played along with our little
scheme! I KNEW if we staged a pretend fight, we could flush BASSCLEF2000 out
of the rushes and force him to post something!

The weeks, months, nay years in the cyber-trenches have been worth it! Little
did BASSCLEF2000 realize that the whole REASON Sergio and Mark started
publishing Groo in the first place was so that, in the event of the invention
of the Internet, The Groop would stand ready, willing and able to catch
BASSCLEF2000 in our sinister trap!

Lucky for us that BASSCLEF2000 couldn't read Spanish, as he would then have
heeded the warnings posted by the Counter-Groop Rebellion in Brazil.

BASSCLEF2000, you are ours! BWAH-HAH-HAH-HAAAAAAAH!!!

-Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy (what, you thought that was just a
NICKNAME!!!?)