YOU HAVE BEEN SENT A VIRUS

Apologies all, A virus called Pretty Park.exe has been sent to you from my PC. Do not attempt to run it, delete any file called this.
Norton Anti Virus with virus definitions newer than Feb 20th will quarrantine this file automatically, unfortunately for me it did not stop email from forwarding it to everyone on my email address book.

I can email the latest virus definitions for Nortons if this will help.

My thanks to the people who replied promptly to me notifying me of this virus on my PC.

Apologies
Greg Craill
ICMS Production Support
Saudi Telecom