RE: ARAGONES & EVANIER's OTHER STUFF!

"BOOGEYMAN" definitely sounds like a great comic.  I'm going to have to
try and "dig" some up!  HA HA.

Goalielover

PS.  Gary Grossman:  HATE is a strong word, but I'd have to be honest
saying I really don't miss Gretzky all that much.  He was a great
spokesman for the game that he truly loved.  His on-ice talent and
skills were unmatched, however I never had a lot of respect for someone
in the NHL who was never hit or bothered out there.  He had TOO much
time and space to do whatever he wanted with the puck because nobody HIT
him or tried to take the puck away from him.  Maybe he was just too
quick and skilled - dunno.  I didn't hate him but I didn't really like
him either.