Re: Usagi

That history is not quite right.  It goes more like:

Albedo (Thoughts and Images) - 3 stories
Critters (Fantagraphics) - 10 stories
Usagi Yojimbo (Fantagraphics) - 38 issues
Usagi Yojimbo (Mirage) - 16 issues (color)
Usagi Yojimbo (Dark Horse) - on going, currently @

Plus several color specials, soft and hard bound collections, 3 Space Usagi
runs (2 with Mirage, 1 w/ DH), 3 Art of Usagi's, and several cameo
appearances.  Plus an RPG, posters, toys, statues, trading cards, etc.

See the complete listing @

http://www.usagiyojimbo.com/uyconc.html

and the newer releases @
http://www.usagiyojimbo.com/gras-uy.html