Who's back? I'm back!

Ok, after over a month without a computer, I'm finally up and running
with my brand spanking-new PIII-600.  I've still got almost 200 messages
to sort through (I started with 600+ last week!), and I still have a
bunch of data (old e-mail boxes and such) to transfer from my old
computer, but I'm glad to be back in the Groove.

For all the newbies - I've been a member of the Groop for far too long.
In fact, I was the first person to subscribe after Josh created the list
several years ago.  I maintian the Unoffical Sergiography, which is an
effort to catalogue every single Sergio Aragones' peice of work,
appearance, imitation, and whatever.  It has a website at:
http://sergiography.dhs.org
but it is sorrily out of date because of my recent computer problems.
You can find an OLD online version of the list at Ronny's Norweigan
site.

All best,
Ruben.

BTW, Borje - can you please e-mail me your home address so I can send
you your mouse pads.