Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2000 8:59 AM
Subject: Groo Mouse Pad on Ebay

Hi Folks!

Check out the ebay item below.  It's not someone selling one of our
mousepads, but some yo-yo who just made one.  I know that Mark has typically
said something to the effect that these little individual efforts are too
numerous and small to be worth the trouble of him even contacting the
person, but surely we in the Groop can come up with some creative and subtle
way (hee-hee) of discouraging this guy.

It's been a while since a Groo bootleg item has popped up. There have been
homemade buttons and magnets in the past.  But given all the work that Ruben
and Nate put into our Groop mousepads and, of course, that we got the proper
permission from Mark & Sergio, this particular bootleg item really bugs me!
What does everyone else think?  -Gary G.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281781271