CHUN!... the font!

Just to let you all know..... Eric Chun sent me a sample of his handwriting
in the mail (I'm awaiting its' arrival...)  so there will be a font of
Eric's cool handwriting in the coming weeks!

It'll be on Blambot when it's done.  I'll let you know.

That's right, at no cost to you, you can own your own copy of CHUN!  Forge
his signature!  Write bad checks!  Write nasty letters to the President and
sign it as Eric Chun!  Go ahead!  It's fun!

(insert snappy theme song outro)

(small print: Nate Piekos, Piekos Arts and Blambot Fonts do not encourage
you to commit forgery in any way shape or form....)

~Nate

Piekos Arts Design ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
Blambot Comic Fonts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts