A Groop Opinion.

I have a question that I'm desperately seeking an answer for.

(This is all hypothetical of course)

Let's say there was this really good comic book series that you were reading. When lo and behold, the creator/publisher stopped the series without finishing it. Basically, leaving the reader not only wanting for more, but not even able to get a resolution on the current story. (I guess a good example would be "Storyteller" by Barry Windsor-Smith.) Though he claims it is the fault of Dark Horse, and not his fault, he has yet to finish the great series. I have been waiting for three years to finish this story.

So, my question: "What would you, as the reader of such a comic, do to motivate the creator/publisher to finish the story or series that was left hanging?"

(This should be good!)