Re: Groo & Lint

Here's my chance to plug Nate's book shamelessly.  It
had cool art(BUY IT) and a good storyline(BUY IT) and
good ole Nate signed it for me!(BUY IT).

But you can make a decision for yourself whether to
buy it or not.

Jacob S.

PS.  As another shameless plug, I'll be wearing my LMM
t-shirt to the sci-fi con I'm going to this weekend,
so hundreds of people will say "What's that?" and I'll
say, "The best indy comic I've ever read ;) "