FTP server favour...

I need a favour of a kind Groopie out there.

I need to transfer some large .zip files from my old computer to my new
one.  The easiest way I can come up with (I've tried many, including
e-mail, adding a zip drive, etc.), is to ftp the files to a server and
d/l them to my new one.

What I need is for someone to allow me to ftp these files temporarily
(for a day or so) to their server (could be up to 30 megs -- I can find
out for sure if you like).  I would prefer it if access was restricted
to myself, as I don't want other folks d/ling my stuff too.  A fast
server in western North America would be a bonus.

Thanks folks!
Ruben.