FTP server favour...

Ruben Arellano wrote:
>I need to transfer some large .zip files from my old
>computer to my new one.  The easiest way I can come
up >with (I've tried many, including e-mail, adding a
zip >drive, etc.), is to ftp the files to a server and
d/l >them to my new one.

How about you try to use the idrive at www.idrive.com
service.  They offered unlimited space (they claimed)

The second and way is to make direct connection
between those 2 computers and copy the files using
direct connection features in
accessories/communications (if you use win98. or use
lap link software.   To download the software, just go
to any search engine (ex www.yahoo.com) and search for
LL3.

search result example:
Computing.Net - Lap link (LL3) - Windows 9x Windows NT
Windows 2000 Windows 3.1 Novell Netware DOS Unix Mac
OS/2 Support Forums Windows 9x Windows NT Windows 2000
Windows 3.1 Novell Netware DOS Unix Mac OS/2 Novice
Section Drivers CD-ROM Modem Sound Video Printer
Driver Detective..
--http://computing.net/windows95/wwwboard/forum/3547.html

Azamin
The Malaysian Grooper, the groo trooper
btw, anybody in this list knows java programming
language?  I need help...