Re: FTP server favour...

Hi Ruben,
    The last time I upgraded my computer I used the
direct cable connection protocol contained in windows
95.  It requires the proper cable; available from most
computer shops, and goes between the parallel (printer)
ports.  It was not difficult to set up and allows you
to transfer everything to the new computer.  You have
to allow file sharing and after files are transferred
it is a good idea to disable the sharing before you go
on line.  The cable I have says "parallel file transfer
cable" (allows 2 pc's to share files via cable)
Bunny