Re: FTP server favour...

The name of the required cable is a "Null Modem Cable".

After you transfer your files, you can also use the same cable to hook 2 PCs
together and play Multiplayer games (like Quake or Diablo) with a pal. But be
warned, it'll cause a serious negative effect in your sleep and social life. :)

Peace,
bennido aka kool kat