Re: groo fix?

Yeah, look at exile's previous email:

Well im back from holidays and im a very happy man indeed
I got my hands on the entire set of Groo from the epic/marvel line from
issue 1 - 120 in mint condition the whole set cost me about $480 since I
already had most of those anyway ill have alot of doubles so if there is
anyone out there who is looking for a certian issue I might have it. I also
got my hands on a GROO pin and an issue of Groo signed by segio himself
that cost me $20 so there you have it. I have the entire set of groo from
pacific to darkhorse. like anyone cares but hey I had to tell someone
because why not you guys.

And his emaol address is:
exile@quakemail.com