From: "e}{i|e " <exile@quakemail.com>
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: GROO
Date: 20 Mar 2000 13:09:55 -0000

Well im back from holidays and im a very happy man indeed
I got my hands on the entire set of Groo from the epic/marvel line from issue 1 - 120 in mint condition the whole set cost me about $480 since I already had most of those anyway ill have alot of doubles so if there is anyone out there who is looking for a certian issue I might have it. I also got my hands on a GROO pin and an issue of Groo signed by segio himself that cost me $20 so there you have it. I have the entire set of groo from pacific to darkhorse. like anyone cares but hey I had to tell someone because why not you guys.

Signup for your FREE QuakeMail account at http://www.quakemail.com.

Use Website builder to create your own free Website at http://WebsiteGoto.com.